VERnet Premium is the service providing permanent fast Internet connection for one or several computers which are linked in a local network. VERSIJA provides its subscribers with top quality services – Business Class Internet. Conformance to quality of service requirements VERSIJA guarantees with:
- two independent 1 Gbps connection to LIX (Latvia Internet eXchange center);
- direct peering with several Latvian internet service providers;
- high-speed international data transfer channel and independent backup channel.
VERSIJA subscribers have option to use (Economy Class Internet) services for lower price. A tariff plan may be changed once a month.
When choosing VERnet Premium, you receive the following:
- local network’s connection to Internet, regardless of number of computers – free of charge;
- permanent Internet connection with the speed up to 100 Mbps;
- real IP addresses – free of charge;
- e-mail addresses in the following formats: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com without limitations of size and message storage time – free of charge;
- incoming e–mail checking with anti-virus software, spam filtration – free of charge;
- e-mail message copying and forwarding, e-mail auto-responder, notification sending to mobile phone when new e-mail arrives – free of charge;
- access to e–mail via Webmail (optional) – free of charge;
- VERnet Webhosting services in such an amount as provided in Contract’s Annex intended to tariffs – free of charge;
- online access to statistics server VERnet Accounting System – free of charge;
- personal manager consultations via phone or e-mail – free of charge.
Specific VERnet Premium service the user chooses taking into account his location, requirements for speed and estimated expenses.
VERnet Premium Cable – connection to Internet by optical cable or via Ethernet.
VERnet Premium Radio – connection of subscribers or groups of subscribers to Internet via radio link.
VERnet Premium DSL – connection via ADSL technology.